Chachlyk – grillades marinées façon Ukrainienne
- pork (we usually use neck of pork, I don’t know how to say it in English but for Saturday we bought « echine » and it was really good (I afraid about that))
- onion (A quarter (1/4) of the weight of meat)
- mayonnaise (we use 1 kg for a 7 kg of meat)
- spices (paper and some spices for meat that you like)
- bottle of red vine / pomegranate juice (optionally)
- Cut the meat into middle pieces (not big to fried well and not small to be not so dry).
- Cut the onion by rings.
- Put half of the meat and onion into the pan, add salt and spices and mayonnaise. Mix it few times and add salt and spices (many salt and spices). All meat have to be in mayonnaise.
- Add some vine (100ml) in the pan. Not so much.
- Drink 200ml of vine (IMPORTANT!).
- Add another half of meat and onion into the pan and repeat all process.
- Add some vine (100-200 ml) in top of the pan.
- Drink rest of the vine (IMPORTANT!).
- Fried meat on a mangal (usually), it is more easier to do it in mangal. But as we can see barbecue was not so bad 🙂 You have to look at the meat. It should not burn!
Have a nice barbecue!